MCNEILLY LAW, P.A.
At McNeilly Law, P.A. we understand how the government and police think. With Ms. McNeilly's combined knowledge, experience and skills, she is able to effectively handle even the most difficult cases. She has a record of success handling cases other lawyers said were impossible to win. She handles many different criminal charges on behalf of clients. Some of these areas include:
- White Collar Crimes
- Reckless Homicide or Intentional Homicide
- Internet/Cyber Crimes
- Felony Theft
- Aggravated Battery
- DUI/Forfeiture/Implied Consent
- Drug Charges
The practice of real estate law involves a varied and often highly complex set of activities centering on sales and acquisitions, title, land use, environmental, development, leasing, finance, joint ventures, restructuring and workouts, and litigation. Some of the areas handled at McNeilly Law, P.A. are:
- Sales and Acquisitions. The representation of buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of the various kinds of real estate including office buildings, retail centers, hotels, industrial properties, residential properties, and manufactured housing communities.
- Title. The examination of title to real estate, evaluation of title exceptions, and negotiation of title insurance policies.
- Leasing. The negotiation and preparation of office, retail, and industrial leases and long-term ground leases.
- Joint Ventures. A very large proportion of real estate transactions involve joint ventures between capital sources and developers. Therefore, a real estate firm must be in a position to structure and negotiate partnership agreements, limited liability company operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and other forms of joint venture arrangements and advise on the tax aspects of the transactions.
- Restructuring and Workouts. Not all real estate transactions are successful. Real estate lawyers, therefore, must be in a position to advise lenders, borrowers, partners, landlords, tenants, and developers when a transaction goes bad. This will involve transactional, bankruptcy, tax, and litigation work. It will include loan modifications, foreclosures, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, discounted loan payoffs, loan forbearances, REO sales, joint venture modifications, buy/sells, forced sales, lease and development modifications, bankruptcies, receivership actions, and guarantee actions.
- Litigation. Litigation in the real estate area involves the representations of real estate owners, buyers, sellers, lessors, brokers, lenders, and developers in, among other things, contract disputes, mechanics lien and construction disputes, eminent domain proceedings, title disputes, loan service and foreclosure issues, and bankruptcy.
Commercial law goes to the heart of everyday business activities. A fundamental aspect of practicing law is understanding the commercial drivers behind the range of activities to which contract law can apply, from commercial activities to IT and services procurement. McNeilly Law, P.A. advises purchasers and suppliers every day on commercial contracts. Our relentless efforts to understand your business provides support and advice that are practical and reflect commercial reality.
You can rely on us to provide straightforward, clear and accessible advice on everything from a onetime deal, specific queries arising from your own business negotiations to entering and completing complicated, time-critical negotiations where your valuable in-house legal resource is simply too stretched.
We have a wealth of experience advising on a wide range of commercial contracts, including:
- Distribution and agency arrangements
- The supply of complex technical equipment and related maintenance services
- Manufacturing and fabrication agreements
- R&D collaborations
- International supply chain arrangements
- Joint development agreements
- Consultancy services
We can offer you a “one-stop shop” for all business and commercial issues that may arise in the ordinary business day.